Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happiness on a Cloudy Day

I woke up this morning with a cold, and have spent the day in my sweat pants try not to feel miserable. Don't you love those days? I'm finding it's even worse with a six month old. It's hard to keep him entertained when all I really want to do is watch television or sleep. Despite this yucky head cold, here's a few things that made me happy today:
  • My new pumpkin buttercream candle. It is de.light.ful.
  • Homemade bread. It tastes good dipped in soup, covered in apple butter, or just warm with butter. Not much is better when you're sick.
  • Soup for dinner. Enough said.
  • My laughing baby.
  • Good friends who care about me.
  • Gold and orange leaves that remind autumn is here.
  • Coupons. Seriously- they're awesome.
  • Peppermint Twine. Guys, Christmas is going to be adorable this year.
  • My furry/silky blanket. Sometimes you just need a grown-up-sized lovey.
Hope you had a good Tuesday!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for baby onesie stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment