Sunday, September 4, 2016

MOPS and A Little of My Story

I've been mulling over my blog a lot lately. Wondering what to say, what to focus my writing on, what you all as my followers might like to read. In all honesty, I haven't come to a solution. I have so much I want to share, but sometimes nothing comes out. So today, I want to share something very personal with you: a part of my story.

The video below is something I filmed for my local MOPS group here in Colorado. It aired at my church this morning. More than a promo video, though, it is a small testimony of how MOPS has impacted my life.

For those of you not familiar with it, MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is a worldwide movement that believes moms are world influencers. We believe that better moms make a better world. And no matter your background, your faith journey, your struggles, if you are a mom you are welcome. You can find out more information, or look for a group in your area by going to www.mops.org.

And so here is why MOPS matters to me. I'm so excited to share it with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment