Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Beginnings

As I sit here typing, my little man is snuggled up in my arms (who knew you could type while holding a baby?!). Over the last month, my whole life has changed. Before this sweet boy was born, I was working full time as a counselor and experiencing the many ups and downs of pregnancy. Now, I'm home full time learning how to care for a newborn and how to keep myself busy.

My husband thought it might be a good idea for me to try blogging as a creative outlet. So, this is my trial. I'm really excited about it! I am planning to write all about crafting, babies, marriage and being home. And my blog title? Some homemakers actually call themselves domestic engineers. In my case, my husband is a for-real engineer, so it seemed like a fun tongue-in-cheek idea for the blog.

Looking forward to creating and posting!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment