Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesdays On the Homefront

Cooking: We made hummus for dinner last night! So delicious. Check out my pin of the recipe we used.
   
Cleaning: Laundry week! We live in a second story apartment, and the laundry is in the basement. As you can imagine, trying to do laundry with a baby is a little difficult. I'm still figuring out a system, but my goal this week is to get the laundry done so at least I have next week off before I have to worry about it again.
   
Creating: I went the Joann Fabrics yesterday. I absolutely love that store. Eli does not-- he cries every time we go. I still had a grand time, though, and came home with some fabric for a new swaddle blanket and a bow tie/ suspenders combo for Eli. Look for pictures and tutorials soon!
   
Loving: Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend. I can't believe I haven't picked up the book before! It is fantastic and pretty much challenging my socks off.
   
Living: Family comes in to town this week. My sister is graduating from high school, and my mom is hosting a baby shower for me. We'll be driving up to where my parents live and my grandparents and one of my aunts will be joining us. I'm super excited to see my Grammy and aunt!
   
Learning: Eli is working on putting his fist in his mouth this week. It's pretty adorable. He can't always get it in, so a lot of the time he's just opening his mouth wide and waving his arm in the air. Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment