- The drum line that played in the background during the whole ceremony.
- Ben’s grandpa who kept asking me when a good time was to take pictures during the ceremony.
- The girl in the long white dress that was not the bride.
- The bride's uncle who came up as the families were exiting to tell her grandparents they had picked up their name cards.
- Ben and I dancing. We're not very good at it. We have a lot of fun though!
- The bride, of course! She looked incredible.
- The grey suits with the yellow bridesmaid dresses.
- The father-daughter dance. My father-in-law took dance lessons with my sister-in-law and their dance was so sweet.
- The mother-son dance. I barely know the groom, and I just met his mom, but as I stood there holding Eli I couldn't keep the tears in.
- Eli in his bow tie and suspenders. He looked pretty adorable.
- Being at the wedding with my love. I always fall more in love with him when they talk about love and marriage during the ceremony.
Pictures will be coming soon!